Make your own groceries...

Homemade Granola.

Now, you can certainly adjust what you put in your granola...personally I like raisins, slivered almonds, and craisins. :)

2 c whole oats
2 c quick oats
1/2 c coconut oil
1/2 c pure maple syrup
1 T organic cane sugar
2 t vanilla
3 t cinnamon
1 c raisins
1 c craisins
1/2 c slivered almonds

Mix together well and lay out on cookie sheet. Bake at 250 for 30 min and stir.  Bake another 30 min and stir. Bake at 10 min increments if it is not dry yet. Let sit for an hour before packaging. So good!

Comments

  1. I am so glad you posted this as I might add those things to my shopping list and make it during the weekend. I can just imagine what it smells like when it is baking:)

    Thanks heaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smells like oatmeal cookies while baking. :) My son was going crazy over the smell. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?