Make your own groceries...granola

Comments

  1. I made my first granola the other day and it was so good I plan to make much more. I have mine with stewed apple and my son as it with yoghurt. It tastes so much better than anything I can buy in the shops and contains much less sugar and other additives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Stephanie, I think I will try this after watching your video! I need to buy coconut oil and a few other things first. I will want mine to be extra crunchy too. Very nice to see you, and your son did great with the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am so self-conscious in front of the camera! :) I found a happy medium with baking it, 30 min at first then 15 min more. So good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?