Such a pretty day...

It is gorgeous outside this morning. The sun is shining and the temps are supposed to be mild today in the low 80's. :) I am thankful for these days...

I got a new bible yesterday, it's a different version than I'm used to (ncv), but I like to read a different version every now and then.

Chickens are laying well (a dz a day) and I enjoy watching the run around the yard. Our garden is doing ok. It's hard to get in it and weed with the rain we had and with my knee issue. I got a steroid shot in it a week ago and it was doing so well until today :( Back to being swollen again. It's really discouraging.

I haven't been much for words lately. Really not much to say. I hope you all are doing well.

Comments

  1. Wish it was in the 80's here. We are hitting 113+.
    Sorry about the knee giving you problems. I will keep you in my prayers. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 113? I hope it's not humid, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?