Ugh...

It's been raining here for 3 days straight. My mood does not like it one bit. ;) This girl needs sunshine! Am I the only one who doesn't like dreary days?

If it wasn't so cold I might be willing to do this...

Singin' in the Rain

But, I can sing in my heart, right? LOL

I'm going to bake oatmeal raisin cookies (gluten free of course) :) It seems like a good day to bake. :)

On days like this I try to think of the "whatsoever things" in Philipians 4:8. I can very easily get discouraged and bummed out. My husband is just about out of work for the year and is getting laid off for the winter. It's a great opportunity to spend time together. :)

Hoping the weather wherever you are is pleasant. :)

Comments

  1. I love dreary days. Good time to bake, cuddle under a warm fleece blanket with a book, light some fall scented candles, and take a nap.

    I didn't mind rainy dreary days till our roof started leaking and now I hate the rain...lol.

    Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely light a candle...the effects will be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...