Blessings to be thankful for...

Thanksgiving Smoke Coming out of Fireplace

I wasn't sure what the next few days will bring, so I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving early. :)

We have much to be thankful for!

Basting the Turkey, c.1912

I am thankful for the food that the Lord provides.

I am thankful for seeing the Father in a whole new light this year. So much more dear and real to me now. (Thanks Dad)

I am thankful for feeling better since August. I do still have my days, but it's manageable. I have hope.

I am thankful for my husband, whom I hope to serve better. He is a good man and loves the Lord.

I am thankful for my son. He is becoming quite the young man. He is learning more about life and God and I'm happy to be part of the teaching process. :)

I am thankful for our home in the country.

I am thankful for the chickens I am able to raise.

I am thankful for some of my dreams coming true.

I am thankful for our woodstove. :) I love it's smell and warmth it permeates to my bones. :)

I am thankful for the love of our Savior. He is such a gracious God.

I am thankful for my dad. I love him so much. He is a wonderful man full of love for his Savior and for his children. I am very blessed to have such a great dad in my life. I am thankful he loves his daughter so much. What a great gift!

I am thankful for hot showers. :) They feel so good on really cold days.

I am thankful for my mom and her love.

I am thankful for our church family.

And...I am thankful to have grown more in the Lord this year. It has been a wonderful year full of love, lessons, pain, opportunities, trust, forgiveness, and growth. My roots are growing deeper in the Lord. I can withstand more storms of life. My branches may bend and my trunk sway, but I will not be moved. :) Thank you, Lord, for your abundant love.

Comments

  1. It's it such a blessing that God has given us...the gift of thankfulness. ALL good things come from Him. He is so GOOD! To see God work in a person's life is an awesome thing...I see Him working in you Stephanie :) Keep trusting, remember to forgive, grow in love and continue seeing God for Who He is. The roots are growing deeper and yes we will be able to stand the storms/opportunities of life because of Him.
    Thank you so much for allowing God to work in your life and thank you for the love you show as a daughter.
    It's ALL Because of Him...He is good!
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...