Hunting...

Hunting Season is Now Open


Well it finally stopped raining here. Sheesh. :) Just in time for hunting season to begin. I'm going out this afternoon with my husband. Praying that God will provide a deer for me this year. I want to be able to help provide our meat this year.

I enjoy going out with my husband to hunt. It's good productive (hopefully) time together. :)
I also like to go shooting with him. We all have our own firearms and enjoy target shooting.

Hunting Dress 1912


We started target shooting for fun when we lived in New Mexico. While we were missionaries there we took advantage of the vast amount of desert there to shoot in. I was a pretty good shot and I got hooked. :)


Winchester


Hope everyone has a great weekend! Hopefully ours will be spent butchering. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...