Our getaway...

It was an absolutely wonderful getaway...Our room was wonderful. It was a Mexican theme room. It had a hot tub in the room that had cactus around it and had different colored lights in it. In the middle of the room there were two VERY comfortable recliners with a fountain in between them. Above that was a starlit ceiling. It was neat. It was black with lots of little twinkling lights. The pillows were Temperpedic pillows and were the best pillows I've ever slept on. Oh, and the shower was as big as our bathroom. It was amazing! It had 3 shower heads. We had a wonderful dinner at an Italian restaurant where the service was amazing as well as the food. We were able to reminisce about an Anniversary dinner we had there with friends. Good times.

It was all very relaxing. The captain made sure we had time to grieve, refocus, reconnect, refresh, and relax. We were able to talk about life, growing closer to Christ, and desires for the future.

I am so blessed that my husband did this for me. It was much needed. God has blessed me with a strong, wonderful protector who cares deeply for me and takes care of me. It's a joy to me to be his helpmeet and give him respect and love. I love providing for him a warm home, a hot meal, and a happy wife to kiss when he comes home. :)

We are blessed...

Comments

  1. This sounded wonderful to me as I was bouncing from campsites to Super 8's! I am so glad you enjoyed this getaway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?