Just another day...

It's a hot one today folks...

The humidity is horrendous and it just amazes me how my husband can roof in such weather. He is a strong man and I admire his work ethic.

I'm going to run to some thrift shops today and hope I find something. :) Getting ready to put a pot roast in the crock pot for supper tonight. Then later on I may make some gummy bears for Hunter.

I have a lot to do today, but this heat is just zapping my motivation...or it's the visit I just had with my mom...hard telling.

Lord, give me the strength to endure the things in life that hurt. Help me to find Your thumbprint in everything...

Comments

  1. When we drove west we escaped a large stretch of humid hot days, now that we are back home I quickly melt into a broasted blob because of it! The garden loves it though and it will make for a great tomato season - right? Hope you found a good deal while shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?