Rough days...

I've been having some rough days and go to the doc on Tuesday to see what we can do about sleep and possibly be scheduled for a sleep study. My diaphragm is weak and causing lots of difficulty breathing. At night is especially difficult when I sleep. It gets weaker as the day goes on and then has trouble lifting my rib cage while I am laying down. The sleep study will check to see what's going on and then hopefully be able to prescribe me a bipap for respiratory assistance. Some days (most days) I feel like I'm fading away...

On another note...Christmas is fast approaching. Such a peaceful time of year. But, it can have it's moments of sadness. I miss so many people. It's hard feeling like in some way you have been forgotten. Families gather together this time of year and you can't help but think of those who are no longer with you. Christmas just isn't the same without those people...

Despite the rough days, I will continue to rejoice in my Lord and find comfort in Him knowing He hears my heart and comforts me in just the right way. He showed me last week that even when it seems like He is far from me, He is always there....listening, watching, caring.

I am not alone.

Comments

  1. Stephanie, My heart hurts for your pain and at the same time I am encouraged by your faith What a true gem you are. Know that I am praying for you! ~ Love, Tanya xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I life you up and want you to know what a blessing you have been to me. You have allowed me to be a part of your Homemakers and Homesteaders community and also here at your blog. I feel it is not a coincidence that I found your page and blog and want you to know that even miles away, I am at your service to do what I can even ifit is making sure you know someone is thinking of and praying for you every day. All my best to my new friend, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Tanya! Today was good until a few hours ago when now I can barely stand or sit up...going to lay down on the couch after supper and watch tv with my love. I appreciate the prayers very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, you are so sweet! I am overwelmed by your kindness. God has surely blessed me with wonderful ladies like you two. It is comforting to know that days when I am too weak to utter a word, the Holy Spirit and friends like you are intervening on my behalf...going to rest now as I am having difficulty getting my breath and eyes are blurry. gnight ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have made these before! do come over.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?