Getting ready...

for the baking season!


Due to my increased weakness, I have started making up cookie dough and freezing it. I don't want me or my family to miss out on the yummy treats I have made every year.  My solution was to make up different cookie doughs and freeze them. When it's time to bake, then all I have to do is take it out the night before and let it thaw in the fridge and put the dough on a cookie sheet and bake! :)

We will have holiday monster cookies, sugar cookies with sprinkles, peanut blossoms, bird nests, peanut butter balls, and caramels. :)

What are some shortcuts you use during the holiday season?

Comments

  1. We go over to my in-laws for Christmas and combine the goodies. That way we only have to bake 1/2 each :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?