My husband, Mr. Fix It...


Our dryer died two nights ago. I hadn't noticed it stopped running before it was supposed to and when I went to turn it back on, it wouldn't. My husband did some research yesterday and replaced a part. Seems to be working ok now. :) 

I was encouraging to him the whole time. In the past, I would fret and hover. He has a bit of a "Tim the Tool man" reputation here at home. He wasn't shown how to fix much of anything because he and his dad didn't have a relationship until the end of his dad's life which ended when he was 50.

We are thinking about getting a new washer now. We are just not sure which ones are good (top loaders, front loaders) etc. Still trying to figure that one out. :)

We have errands to run today, doc appt, store, etc and I am not feeling too wonderful for it all. Didn't sleep much last night and I'm feeling weak today. I hope I can finish out this day successfully. I will do what I can. 

I am thankful for my Mr. Fix It and I hope that he doesn't have to use that title for a while. ;)

Comments

  1. My Hubby fixes everything that breaks down around here ;- ) It saves us so much money. But when you don't have the money to start with, well, THE LORD always provides ;- )

    Have a blessed day in THE LORD!

    Amanda
    Matthew 6:33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?