Jury Duty...

Ugh. I have jury duty starting tomorrow. I'm dreading it in a way. I'd rather be home doing my normal routine. I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow and I won't be able to do it until I get home from jury duty. Maybe they won't need me. :) That would be great.

I've got some sewing to do this week. Hopefully I will have time to get it done even with jury duty. I'm waiting for the weather to warm back up. It actually snowed here this morning and I'm not sure I liked that! lol. My body is wanting spring! I like to see all the new flowers coming up and the buds on the trees starting to form. Hanging out clothes on the line again excites me. Ya I know. I'm weird. lol. I just love hanging out laundry though. Well, I need to get ready for evening church. Hope everyone's day was blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?