Prayers needed!

 
 Prayers needed. I thank you in advance for reading this long post. :) I am going back to school to become a Holistic Health Practitioner specializing in nutrition. I will be board certified in Nutritional Wellness by the ANCB and also be certified by the board of AADP. After which, I will also reactivate my nursing license. I am excited!

I am nothing short of a miracle as many of you know I have Myasthenia Gravis, RA, and Fibro. Because my doctor was open to research I took in about an experimental medication and agreed to prescribe it, I have gotten my life back. No more wheelchair! God's hand has been in the whole situation.

Schooling takes anywhere from 9 mos to a year. I may possibly get through faster due to my nursing background. I ask for prayers for stamina, for financial assistance to go through, and for greater opportunities when I graduate.

One great thing about this training is if we are ever called away to the mission field again, I will be able to use my knowledge as a nurse and holistic health practitioner to assist the field in their individual nutritional and health needs.

God is moving and I'm so excited I could burst! I appreciate ANY prayers you can muster up for us. This is such a big step on our way to "point B" :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?