In the moment...

Busy days of summer...

Today I will try to finish up my business plan. What a hoot this has been. I have no idea what I'm doing really, but got an outline from SCORE and using that.

Tomorrow, I will can up some beets.

I am trying to not think too far into the future and not lose sight of today. I don't want to rush summer and I want to live in the moment. Too often my mind is so far ahead that I lose sight of what's happening right now. :) My son will be detasseling soon and even though it's hard work, he is looking forward to having some money for a car. Yesterday, our church had the Midwest Conference and he went and volunteered serving the attendees a meal. They had it catered, but he and some others served. I was told by several people including the pastor's wife that "he worked his tushie off" lol. I love hearing things like that. :)

Saturday, we hope to go to Shelbyville to swim. We will take a picnic and swim in the lake a while. I will be bringing an umbrella so I don't burn to a crisp lol.

I pray all of you have a great weekend and enjoy some family time. Summers come and go and soon they will never return. Spend as much time teaching and loving as you can until then...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?