Only God...

I just got off the phone with my doctor. I wanted to talk to her about my going back to school to be a Holistic Health Practitioner.  She said she would love to have something like that in her office. There is no such position right now, so she is going to talk with the people at DMH to see if they will create a position specifically for me working with her in her office doing holistic medicine. Wow! She said that even if they don't do that, she will still refer patients to me for nutritional/herbal consulting. Wow again! Either way, I am grateful. She said, too, that I could work per diem (as needed) as a nurse in her office if need be until I get on my feet with the new job of HHP. 

Only God could have done all this. Once on the phone, the intimidation I had felt about talking to a doctor about this, left. She was very kind and sweet and excited! If she hadn't prescribe the medicine I had talked to her about, I wouldn't be feeling so well. If I hadn't suffered so much in pain and weakness, I would have never searched for a treatment and I would never had found this medicine that has changed my life. I look back and see how God has knitted the horrific times with the wondrous times. I can't imagine what the rest of my life will be like! 

I am not naive. I still have days where I am over tired, weak, and short of breath. But, it is not in the capacity it was. I know I still have to take it easy and not overdo. That is why this job is perfect for me. 

Please be in prayer for the financing to go through. Either way, I will go to school, it would just be GREAT if I didn't have to pay for it. ;) Pray that DMH would be open to a new position and if not pray that I will have lots of referrals to start my business with. :) Also, please pray for my husband. He is experiencing a LOT of changes at work, too. New regulations are making it hard for his boss and they may all end up going into business for themselves, but still working together like they do. Lots of changes in the Wiseley household. But, we serve an unchanging God who is our rock through all this. He has revealed Himself to us in so many ways...



Comments

  1. I hope and pray that everything works out for you. I totally agree with alternative medicine and believe more doctors should work in conjuction with holistic practices. I had bad acid reflux and was put on prescription medications for 6 years. Started having problems from the medicine but all the doctors didn't really agree. Did alot of my own research about alternatives to treat the acid reflux and brought it to the attention of my doctor. Low and behold the prescription had made me anemic because I couldn't absorb my B12 or Iron. I weaned myself of the meds and started Digestactiv and aloe vera juice and after three months am doing fine. Sorry for the long post but I really agree with what you are studying and doing.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got some alternative help, Diane! Thanks for the encouragement. :) Hope you continue to do well on the natural treatment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?