Lovely days...and a conviction

The days so far this week have been so nice. :) I am loving this mild weather. A lot less humidity! :) I have been able to weed the garden with ease. 

I am going to make those grain free thin mints today that I posted yesterday. Yum! My husband will be excited as he loved the regular Girl Scout thin mints and these are so much better for you. :)

I came across a blog post today that was quite convicting. I encourage you to read it here. Tell me what you think...

As a result, I will be making changes with my time. You all won't notice, but my family will. :)





Pin It

Comments

  1. Thanks for the link. So glad that you have been feeling better.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over the link.. It's always good to change for the better =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?