Busy weekend, but blessed. :)





I've been a bit MIA the last few days. It's been a longggg weekend. :) (I know it's Wednesday) ;) We found an abandoned kitten on our property. Just one. We have no idea where it came from. I found it one evening this weekend when I let the dogs out. They were barking and I went to check as to what they were barking at...it was this little guy. We named him Martin (Marty). I hope to keep him alive with God's help. :)

We went fishing this weekend and I quickly realized that I'm just not into that as much as I used to be. I think I will let the boys keep that one. :)

Also went on a nice hike this weekend and I walked 2 miles. It's not much, but if you knew how I was over a month ago (wheelchair at times) you would know how great that was. :)

I have also found a bible school online that I am currently going through and it keeps me busy. I LOVE it! It is exactly what I've been seeking. It is very intensive and so interesting. Right now I am working on the Old Testament. :)

I pray you all had a great weekend. Lots of difficult memories were surfaced this Memorial Day. I miss so many people...



Comments

  1. Awww, I found my little kitty too, down in the bushes of the flood easement, last July. I've never had a cat before. It's been an adventure! So glad to hear you got to get out and go for a hike...what a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?