Pecan Waffles (dairy free, egg free, oil free)


Guys, can I just say how amazing these are?! I have made regular waffles in the past and these are SO much better than those AND they're healthy! Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You need to give them a try. You won't regret it! I topped mine with a homemade blueberry sauce. As always, use organic ingredients when possible.

Pecan Waffles (dairy free, egg free, oil free)
2 c unbleached flour
1/2 c whole wheat flour 
1 T baking soda
1/2 t salt
4 T evaporated cane juice
1/2 c pecans
4 T applesauce
2 1/2 c almond milk or other dairy free milk
1 T vanilla

Whisk wet ingredients together then dump in the dry. Mix well. Fold in pecans. I use 1/3 c of batter in my waffle maker. Cook in waffle maker for 5 min on medium. Enjoy! Makes about 14 smaller waffles depending on size of you maker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...