Hope...

Today, I have started to see some improvement.  The swelling in my ankle has gone down some more and I am able to wear regular shoes...not just crocs. :) I seem to have a bit more energy today, but do tire easily when doing things. I think it's just a matter of time before I get all my energy back and do the things I usually do. My heart issues are good today, but were not yesterday. I know holistic meds take more time than regular ones. But, I also know that there are going to be good days and bad days with my heart issues whether I was on regular meds or on herbal ones...

Tonight, we go to our friends visitation. I am glad he is no longer suffering, but will miss him a lot. Keep the family in your prayers...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...