Doctors...

My Rheumatologist looked so sad and said he felt helpless as a doctor. There is nothing we can do for the RA, but manage the pain. I told him I was going to take a holistic approach and he said he hopes that it will help. The main concern is chronic inflammation from the RA leads to heart disease and cancer and people with RA are at a much higher risk and especially when they can't be treated with the normal meds. It's all in God's hands anyway. :)

My cardiologist feels the same way. The previous thing we just tried did not work out and caused me to feel worse and then get migraines on top of it. So he agreed to my holistic protocol and we will try it for a month and pray it works. He feels helpless that he can't do more for my condition. 

I know I serve the master Physician and I am trusting that He knows what He is doing and I will find comfort in that. God has taught me so much through all my health issues. I still have much to learn. I hope to be used by Him in some way. I hope to be strong enough after I graduate to someday use my holistic knowledge on the mission field. I love to educate people about food, what it does for our body, and how people can eat for health. I want to be able to teach on the mission field how people can properly feed their children the nutrients they are missing and what foods in their culture have those particular nutrients. Also would love to teach them on what plants are good for medicine when conventional medicine may not be available. That is my dream anyway...And yes, there is a day...hallelujah.

2 Cor 4:17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...