Why I mostly wear skirts...



I want to start by saying I am not against wearing pants. I wear jeans at times. When I do, it's usually with a nice feminine top. But, this post is simply about why I mostly wear skirts. 

You can see in the above picture that my left leg is stretched out. That's because I can't bend it. My knee is very swollen again (common occurrence due to atrophy of my leg) and I have to wear a leg brace.  Wearing a leg brace under jeans is very uncomfortable. I feel more free to move around in a skirt. Wearing a skirt isn't just about modesty, although that is a great thing. Sometimes, it's just more practical like in this case. But, that being said, I also like to wear skirts to be reminded that I am a lady and that helps me with keeping a soft and gentle spirit. I like to be feminine and wear feminine clothes. So even when I am able to wear jeans, I always pair it with a pretty feminine top. That's it. :) That's why I like to mostly wear skirts. I am not legalistic in dress, just modest, feminine, and comfortable. :)




Pin It

Comments

  1. Thank you for being willing to share that part of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog through Pinterest and wanted to say hello and that your blog is lovely. I just added you to my Google reader and am looking forward to reading all of your past posts as well. Sorry to read about your health problems, if you don't mind, I'll add you to my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting and YES I would love the prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing skirts and its great to meet other ladies who also enjoy wearing skirts. I can imagine a skirt would be far more comfortable for you and they look lovely too!

    Sad to hear about your on going health issues - may God give you the strenght you need.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?