A few updates

My husband returned safely from the Dominican Republic Thurs night. He had a very blessed time there. He brought back a little bug/bacteria/parasite? with him though. He is taking his medicine and should be just fine soon. He doesn't feel sick or anything, just inconvenient if you know what I mean. ;)

He had a woman there he had only met minutes earlier come up to him and hug him and not let him go for several minutes despite him trying to let go several minutes in. She finally released him and told him that he was going to do great things for God. He was taken aback to say the least.

As for me, I have bone marrow edema in my upper tibia/lower femur again. As you can imagine the swelling of bone marrow is very painful. I am to be off my leg and was given a short length of steroids to bring the pain and swelling down. Seems to be working :)  Also, my sleep study full report came back and it seems I wake up at least 11 times during the night. They had given me a pill to take to help keep my asleep and after a week of taking it....it doesn't work. :( So off to find another solution. There has to be something that will keep you asleep despite noises and not leave you a zombie in the morning. I also will be visiting the pain center after years of dealing with chronic pain. Hoping to have a pain free or even less pain life from now on. Wouldn't that be the cat's meow!

Hunter has to have physical therapy next month for a hip/pelvis that went out of whack while unloading wood from the trailer. He has been visiting the widow up the road (she is 85) and really enjoys her company. They are good for each other. :) She is very blessed by his visits. We started a new curriculum for him for homeschool and it is working out great. We really like it. :) Imagine finding something you like only after homeschooling for NINE years lol. I can't believe he will be in high school next year. Wow...

That's as much as my weak fingers will allow me to type right now. ;) I hope you all have a great day of worship. Let us rejoice and be GLAD. :)


Pin It

Comments

  1. Keeping you all in my prayers. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really tough because your body needs that sleep to help fight the other problems. Thank God for some of the advances in medicine that should be able to help you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?