Wow...what a workout!

Not one that I fancied, let me tell you. :)  My old car broke down on a bridge today. It was going and just slipped out of gear and acted like it was in neutral, but wasn't.  It wouldn't go into any gear.  So, I had to push the car down the road farther to get it off the bridge and onto the side of the road.  Hunter steered. (I tried to have him push, but he wasn't strong enough) I pushed and pushed that car down the road and people drove by me not offering to help.  I was kinda shocked.  But, finally after I pushed it almost all the way down the road (puff, puff, cough, chest burning) a teenager stopped to help me push it the rest of the way.

My husband is at work on a roof somewhere and I have no contact to him.  I called our good friend, Travis, and he came and picked us up and took us home.  I'm glad I had him to call.  He is our go to person when my husband can't be contacted. I appreciate him being able to come to our rescue. But, it sure made me miss my dad. Now, the task of getting it towed and fixed comes in...ugh.  I pray it's not too much.

I am thankful for the strength the Lord provided for me to push that old car by myself.  I'm sure I will be sore and tired tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?