Making herbal tinctures...



Yesterday, I made up some herbal tinctures.  I started elderberry, echinacea, and feverfew.  They will be ready in 6 weeks. :)  I use the folk method for making my tinctures.  I fill the jar half way with dried herbs and fill up the jar with 80 proof vodka.  Give them a good shake daily for six weeks and then strain out through a cheesecloth and add to medicine vials with droppers.

If you'd like to learn more about herbs and their benefits, click on the facebook button on the sidebar. :)

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing, I have always wanted to make my own herbal remedies, now I know how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I want to learn more about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?