Good news...

A flower shop in town has approached me about purchasing some of my soap and also having a display in their store.  I sold them some soap today and they are going to make gift baskets up with them.  I will also have a display up on May 16th.  She said a lot of people were talking about my soap. :)  It's nice to know so many people are enjoying it. :)  If you haven't tried it yet, head on over to my website and order ya some! :) 

http://wiseleyusedherbs.weebly.com/

It would make a great Mother's Day gift! :)

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh congratulations again! That flower shop has a really neat idea about gift baskets with your homemade soap. Will you sell them 1 variety of soap or a collection of different bars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sold them a variety of different soap. :) Pretty happy about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?