Eye doctor...

Got my eye tests done and got my results. He said he has never seen anyone with the amount of damage I have and still have my peripheral vision. He also said I have the most cupping of my disc that he has ever seen in his career. He said I was very unique. ;) No change with the damage! :) I am thanking God. :) I have to be checked every year to watch if there is progression.
Unfortunately, I have yet another migraine today...it hurts soooo bad. :(  Nothing helps.  Praying it doesn't stay for 3 days like the last one....
Sorry for the short post...

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry that you are having so many problems,I hope you are feeling better soon. Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?