Couldn't think of a title ;)

Hunter had golf practice again yesterday and did better than the time before. He is THE team lol. He will play 3 or 4 tournaments this year. I am looking forward to going and supporting/encouraging him. :)

I can't believe his birthday is Monday already. He is going to be 15! Where has the time gone? It seems just like yesterday he was learning to walk...He is becoming quite the young man.

If hurricane Isaac's effects get done with the midwest by Sunday, we are planning on going to Starved Rock and doing some backpacking and possibly horseback riding. Sounds like a fantastic day to me! I am just so thankful that I can even CONSIDER doing such a thing. It's a real miracle. These past 4 mos have been so wonderful that I almost forget what it was like to be so sick for almost 15 yrs. I never would have thought I could forget such an awful thing. Funny how God works :) I just hope it can stay that way for many more years...

Hunter's school experience is getting a little better. He is getting into the swing of things. He is still waiting for them to do some real school. I told him to enjoy it while he can. Pretty soon he will have assignments and homework. :)

Well, I'd better get busy. I have a lot of cleaning to do and baking to do for backpacking if we get to go. :)




Comments

  1. I am SO HAPPY that you are feeling well and can enjoy activities with your family! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy watching golf and am excited for your sons opportunity to play! Happy Birthday to him! I am pleased to know you are feeling good lately, have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?