What I've been up to...




We were blessed with lots of corn, so I canned it up :) I got 20 jars canned. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it to me. I got all the corn FREE.

Along with garden work, I've still been studying. I'm not sure when exactly I will be taking my test for licensure, but hoping it's in Sept.

I go in today for my second appt with the finance people here for my schooling. Registration deadline is Aug 1st, but I may get an extension. If not, I won't be able to start school until JANUARY (ugh) if they don't get this process finished soon enough.

My husband has applied for a job with Ameren (a power company). He is hoping to get an interview. Could you please pray for that? If he doesn't get this, then he will be roofing the rest of his life and going into a partnership with his boss and another coworker. He has been roofing for 15 yrs and would like to do something different with Ameren. We are praying for God's will...

I hope you all are well. Even though I don't see all of you, I still wish the best for you. It is so hard not to have a connection with the people you love. Very hard. It is still heartbreaking even after all this time. I don't think my heart will ever stop aching...

Well, I'd better head out and check the garden...we actually got an inch of rain here yesterday! So glad for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...