Getting ready...

Spending the day enjoying time together before I head to the hospital Monday. Ryan is cleaning the woodstove pipe so we can start our fires for the winter. I love the warmth of that woodstove. So comforting.

We are heading out later to buy new bibles as Ryan and I gave away our bibles in Venezuela. Mine was tattered, underlined, and precious to me, but I was blessed to give it away to a Venezuelan youth. They will share the english versions amongst their friends.

I will be packing a small bag to take with me to the hospital. I want to be as comfortable as I can be.

I may not be able to post while I'm in the hospital, but please know I am thinking of you all and appreciate the prayers. I will update as soon as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?